3.8.12

END !

When something's end, it may bring sad feeling to people who love them. Thats happen to me, when I know that Westlife, my favorite boyband since I was a kid decide to split up. The news about Westlife split after 14 years together not make me so sad, because well its time to them rest, rest of being number 1 boyband, rest to take care their family and rest to take a new path in their life. What make me sad is when I saw WESTLIFE FAREWELL TOUR on cinema, last July 28th with two of my friend in Pacific Plaza. During the show, our tears flowed over and over again with still singing together. What a tearfull FAREWELL... 

Goodbye Westlife, my Childhood favorite band (until now). Maybe Westlife is over, but Westlife will forever life in Westlifer heart. Thank you for making my childhood good memories, Thank you for being the soundtrack of my life ;')

WESTLIFE THE FAREWELL TOUR in CROKE PARK

Epic ending of FAREWELL TOUR in Croke Park, Dublin

teary eyed Westlife in the end of the show

0 comments:

Post a Comment