7.8.12

Dedengkot

Me and some of my crazy friend as I called us 'Dedengkot' decided to meet and arranged a breakfasting together. On 5th August, in Ciputra Mall. Its like a long time, since last time we've met. So here I come to meet them. I was thinking about what to wear? Then at that time, I'll go with this outfit. Choco Salmon colors!! Love it ;P


After get ready, and my nephew come, then here we go..!!
But, me and my nephew surprised by whole people who queue to park their motorcycle. After we get some space, then we headed to the Food Library. On the way there, we surprised again by there's a lot of people who comes to this mall. Woooow.. Mall become Market! So full.. Hahaha :O

We've talk a lot, since we have a lot in common. We barter some videos, we chatting, gossiping, shopping, aaaahh... we have so much fun that night.. And we not forget to take some picture.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment