22.12.09

i love you mom !

Happy Mothers day !
For my mommy, for all mommy in the world, and for all woman in the world !!

Mom, you're the best that i ever had .. you taught me how to survived alone, cause my father cannot working again, it cause he is sick.. you're struggling to meet the family income alone. do not care about your hands and your body which no longer smooth. A woman should always take the beauty of her body and the smoothes for her skin, but you're not. For the kids and husband you are fighting alone. No matter floods, rain, heat you're always fighting!! I'm sorry that always hurt you, who can not help .. I wanted to show my love that I'm very love you mom, but my ego was too big to say it.

Through my blog, though I know you'll never read it even knew it, I want to say "I love you, will always love you until forever. You are best mommy that I have ever had and I met. No other mothers who can replace you in my heart. I love you mom .. Happy mothers day !! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment